An exciting light industrial development set in the countryside village of Churcham
Churcham Business Park is constructed of stylish, purpose designed buildings with a mix of industrial and office space. The size range suits both small and medium businesses from approximately 300sq.ft – 5,500sq.ft within 31 separate units. It is a flagship site locally, kept to an extremely clean and tidy standard.
Churcham Business Park is well connected by road and is positioned adjacent to the A40. This allows excellent links to The Forest of Dean, Gloucester City Centre, the M5 motorway, Cheltenham & Tewkesbury.
The main benefits of Churcham Business Park include:
- Flexible lease arrangements
- A well-managed clean & tidy estate
- Broadband capability
- Secure site with locked gates & CCTV
- Ample car parking for staff and visitors
- Compliant landlord
- Spacious lawns & rest areas
The attractive and well maintained Business Park together with the flexibility offered allows occupiers to grow and adapt to the changing business world.
Churcham Business Park is owned by Smart Farms and run by brothers Peter & David Smart
The industrial buildings are designed to suit the demands and flexibility of modern business requirements. Key features include:-
- Steel portal frame with coloured insulated profile cladding
- A power floated concrete floor with block walls
- Double glazed powder coated aluminium windows
- Powder coated steel personnel doors
- Disabled access toilet
- Roof lights as well as windows for natural lighting
- Dedicated parking directly outside each unit
- 3 phase power
- Mains water
- Telephone lines
- Gas supply
The open plan offices are designed to meet modern demands as well as offering the space & tranquillity of a rural setting. Key features include:-
- Lease flexibility
- Perimeter trunking
- Suspended ceilings with category 2, low glare, lighting
- Double-glazed powder coated aluminium doors & windows
- Gas central heating
- Male and female toilets with disabled access
- Carpeted throughout
- Ample dedicated parking for staff & visitors
- Internal connections to industrial/storage units if required
Churcham Business Park is superbly located on the main A40 Gloucester to Ross on Wye Trunk road some 3 miles from the city of Gloucester. The location is exceptionally easy to find and also free from the traffic congestion associated with driving into Gloucester.
It benefits from excellent road communication links to the surrounding area. The A40 connects to Gloucester’s ring road and A417 leading to the M5 at Junction 11 (7 miles). Cheltenham is 9 miles, Tewkesbury via the A38 is 13 miles and Junction 3 of the M50 is 10 miles.
Public transport is well catered for by bus stops positioned close to the entrance that provide frequent services. Covered secure cycle parking is provided for the ever increasing cycling contingent.
There is a choice of first class local amenities nearby including a Post Office, a choice of Golf Courses and Restaurants and a Children’s Nursery.
If you would like to discuss your requirements in more detail or would like to find out about the availability of units on this site or other properties in the vicinity that are owned and managed by us, please call us today or fill in the form below.
Call us: 01452 750377
Email us: email@example.com
Fax us: 01452 750779
The Farm Office
Stone End Farm
[iphorm id=”1″ name=”Contact Form”]